Jasmine B selections

Friday, October 21, 2011

Somebody has to say it

I know you have all noticed the proliferation of really disturbing photos on Facebook....I log in first thing i see on my page is a picture or badly burnt bodies,a murdered baby a dead little boy am fine if you post it on your page that''s your problem,but for the sake of all that is good and nice looking i don't want to be tagged in this pictures no thank you.What is more disturbing is about 50 % of the stories behind them are unfounded.Please people think before you post.
In other news in case i really did not know this " I AM A MOM"....for the first time after having my baby i went to the mall ..alone.. without my son.
I had all this plans of buying a pair of riding boots , a military wool coat and assorted lingerie :)
I spent 30 minutes in the mall and started missing my baby,i ended up getting him a romper,a jacket and a sweater...for me nothing at all,i remembered i was to get stuff for myself after i had come back home and seen my baby.  yeap  people am a mom.!

No comments:

Post a Comment